PUBG 20 April patch notes – Event Mode: Metal Rain
PUBG PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS We are writing the details of the minor update on April 20, 2018.
EVENT TYPE: Armored UAZ
With the event coming on April 20th, you will be able to call and use the armored Uaz vehicles with the eight-man squadron, marking flask, and the Erangel map.
This week’s event mode is an eight-man battle royale on Erangel. The twist? You can use flare guns to call down huge, heavily-armored UAZs.
Check below for the full details, and let us know what you think about this mode!
- STARTS: April 19, 7pm PDT / April 20, 4am CEST / April 20, 11AM KST
- ENDS: April 22, 7pm PDT / April 23, 4am CEST / April 23, 11AM KST
- 8-Man Squads on Erangel (All Regions)
- NA/EU/AS/SEA/OC : TPP & FPP
- KR/JP/SA : TPP
- Flare guns spawn randomly alongside normal loot locations (flare gun spawn spots are no longer fixed)
- When shot inside the safe zone (white circle), special care packages will be dropped
- When shot outside the safe zone, a special vehicle—the armored UAZ—will be dropped
- This mode is limited to eight-man squads on Erangel, and you can invite up to seven friends.
- Auto-matching can be turned on or off (you don’t have to play as a full squad of eight if you don’t want to)
- The mode is limited to 96 maximum players (12 teams of eight players)
- Redzone is enabled
- Regular care package drops are enabled
- Killer spectating is enabled
- Bluezone rules are the same as standard public match settings
- Weather changes dynamically throughout each match